Eastminster Presbyterian Church has historically used a traditional music ministry, but has also worked with introducing more alternative music selections. The Chancel Choir is still a major part of the music that is presented on every Sunday morning. Currently the Chancel Choir sings three Sundays in each month. One Sunday out of the month we have special music in the form of invited guests who offer their musical gifts to enhance our worship of God. This special music is also done on any month that has five Sundays.
Our Chancel Choir meets on Tuesday evenings from 7:00 to 8:30. They also have a short warm-up and rehearsal on Sunday mornings before the start of the worship service. In addition to the Sunday anthems and other special music, the choir prepares a Christmas cantata for the congregation every year. There are always new musical challenges for this group as we continue to grow as a worship community. The rehearsals are an enjoyable mixture of prayer, singing, learning, fun and fellowship. The choir would welcome any new singers–the only qualification is a voice willing to sing to the praise of God.
- August 17 @ 8:15 am - 9:30 am
- August 21 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- August 22 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)Once on August 8, 2017,
and Once on August 22, 2017
- August 24 @ 8:15 am - 9:30 am
- August 28 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- August 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)Once on July 11, 2017,
and Once on July 25, 2017,
and Once on August 15, 2017,
and Once on August 29, 2017
- August 31 @ 8:15 am - 9:30 am
- September 4 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm